Information and links for teenagers
- This website deals with issues of teen violence, bullying, and other safety concerns. If you don't feel safe at school, or know someone else who doesn't, this is a great site to get information and tools.
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- BLS Career Information
- Get information about careers that might interest you based on what you most like to do.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- NetSmartz for Teens
- This site gives some real case stories of the importance of being smart and safe on the web. Most teens are very internet savvy now, but as with most people, still need better information on staying safe online. Part of the website for the Center For Missing and Exploited Children, here is where you find information that is accurate and relevant.